Terms & Conditions
*Please note that the following section only applies to health food stores and naturopaths (our wholesale customers)*
New Terms effective Sept. 1, 2013
Orders can be placed by fax, e-mail, or phone. Please state store name, phone number, and/or customer number. Please order by product name or code and quantity. If your calls are being placed after hours or our lines are busy, please leave store name and phone number, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
· Immediate payment by Visa or Mastercard when placing the order
· E-mail transfer or direct deposit when placing the order
· 30 day terms with Visa or Mastercard on file (card charged automatically after 30 days)
· 30 day terms, and if cheque payment is received within 10 days, a 2% discount will be given with next order
· 30 day terms, and if payment is made after 30 days by credit card, a 2% fee will be added in order to offset the credit card fees
COD: Payable by cash or cheque upon receipt of order
Online orders: Credit card payment only
Please send us originals of all discount coupons, complete with your customer's signature on the back, to receive a credit towards your next Life Choice order.
Orders are generally processed and shipped on the same day or the next day. We will not service outstanding accounts.
Store returns (via customer): Life Choice will accept retail customer returns with customer name, phone number, and reason for return to the store. Life Choice will either take back the returned product and provide an account credit or just provide an account credit (dependent on product type and quantity). For this reason, please contact Life Choice head office for instructions regarding the returned product.
Store returns (not via customer): If product received is damaged or short-dated, Life Choice will offer either an exchange or credit towards the next order. For returns which are not customer returns, or for which Life Choice is not at fault, a 15% restocking fee will be applied against the credit; the products must also be unopened and at least 9 months from expiry, or the return cannot be accepted.
Please report any billing or shipping errors within 5 days. The proper adjustments will be made immediately.